How to make Salted Caramel Blondies
- Prep time : 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Servings : 12
- Total: 35 min
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce + more for drizzling
- Sea salt flakes
The Salted Caramel Blondies
recipe is incredibly easy. It contains simple ingredients that you should already have on hand. Flour, baking powder, salt, butter (melted), brown sugar, sugar, 2 eggs, vanilla caramel sauce + more for drizzling, Sea salt flakes
Preheat oven to 350.
Line a 9"x13" pan with tin foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
In a medium bowl whisk together your flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
In another bowl whisk together melted butter, and sugars until combined.
Add in your eggs and vanilla until blended.
Fold in your dry ingredients until just combined.
Spread into prepared pan and drizzle with caramel sauce then using knife swirl the sauce through the blondies to create a marble effect.
Bake for about 25-30 minutes until golden and just set, remove from oven and sprinkle with salt.
Let cool completely before cutting, drizzle with extra caramel sauce and salt if desired (but highly recommended).
TIPS AND TRICKS:
- Let your melted butter cool slightly before adding sugars.
- Make homemade caramel sauce instead of using jarred.
- You don’t need to use flaked salt, but sea salt is highly recommended.
- Do not over bake or they will turn dry and not as soft and gooey, let they look slightly underdone and still soft when pressed.
- Do not cut until completely cooled, if you cut while still warm the caramel won’t be set and they will tear apart.