How to make Roasted Vegetable Crescent Pizza
We took our classic Easy Crescent Veggie Pizza and elevated it to a fall-friendly appetizer with roasted vegetables! It's a great way to use up a variety of roasted autumn vegetables and serve a hungry crowd all at once.
- Prep time : 25 min
- Ingredients :12
- Servings : 24
- Total: 1hr 50 min
- 1 medium (3/4 lb) peeled orange sweet potato, cut into 3/4-inch pieces (1 3/4 cups)
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into wedges (1 cup)
- 2 medium peeled carrots, cut in half lengthwise and into 3/4-inch pieces (1 cup)
- 1/2 lb quartered Brussels sprouts (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 3/4 cups bite-size cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 1 package (5 oz) Boursin® garlic and fine herbs cheese
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
The Roasted Vegetable Crescent Pizza
Recipe is incredibly easy. It contains simple ingredients that you should already
have on hand.
Orange sweet potato, red onion, carrots, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower florets
olive oil, salt, black pepper, Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet
Boursin® garlic and fine herbs cheese, cream cheese, thyme leaves
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 18x13x1-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix vegetables, olive oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat evenly. Pour mixture into pan.
Bake 20 minutes; stir, and return to oven. Continue baking 23 to 26 minutes or until vegetables are browned and tender when poked with a fork. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool.
Unroll both cans of dough. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
In medium bowl, add Boursin® cheese and cream cheese. Beat with electric mixture on medium speed until smooth. Spread over crust. Top evenly with vegetable mixture; sprinkle with thyme. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows to serve.
Use a large (18x13x1-inch) rimmed baking sheet to roast vegetables to ensure enough space for even cooking and browning.
Serve with a drizzle of balsamic glaze for added flavor, if desired.
This pizza is so versatile! Serve at room temperature or chilled, as an appetizer or simple supper. Scatter the veggies on top, or arrange them creatively in patterns or rows.