How to make pizza waffles
Pizza Waffles! Easy, cheesy and crazy good! Just 3 ingredients and a few minutes to make these yummy waffles!
If you’re looking for something ridiculously easy and super delicious you’re going to love these!!
This speedy version of the cinnamon-sugar treat is ready in 30 minutes!
- Prep time : 30 min
- Ingredients: 4
- Servings : 4
- Total: 30 min
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Original biscuits
- 8 slices (1 oz each) mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup mini pepperoni slices
- 2 cups Muir Glen™ organic pizza sauce
The Pizza Waffles
Recipe is incredibly easy. It contains simple ingredients that you should already have on hand. Pillsbury™ Grands!, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices, organic pizza sauce
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray; heat waffle maker.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut slit on 1 side of each biscuit, forming a deep pocket. Place 1 slice of cheese into each pocket. Top cheese with 6 or 7 pepperoni slices. Press dough around edge to seal each biscuit.
- Place 1 biscuit on center of waffle maker. Close lid; cook 3 minutes or until waffle is golden brown. Repeat with remaining filled biscuits. Serve with pizza sauce.
Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second intervals until melted. Serve with freshly baked churros.