How to make No-Bake Chocolate-Coconut Energy Bites
Turn four simple ingredients into sweet grab-and-go bites that work great for an afternoon pick-me-up!
- Prep time : 10 min
- Ingredients : 4
- Servings : 12
- Total: 25 min
recipe is incredibly easy. It contains simple ingredients that you should already have on hand. condensed milk, MultiGrain Cheerios™ cereal (crushed)
- Pour the condensed milk in a container with the Cheerios™, coconut and chocolate chips.
- Use a spatula and your hands to mix until a dense dough has formed.
- Use a small spoon to portion out the dough, and use your hands to roll the spoonfuls into balls.
- Roll each ball in the shredded coconut.
- Serve in cupcake or muffin liners and enjoy!