How to make Grilled Cheese Pizza
What could be better than combining the two ultimate comfort foods: grilled cheese and pizza? This tasty mash-up will have everyone asking for more!
- Prep time : 10 min
- Ingredients: 6
- Servings : 6
- Total: 25 min
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 4 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (1 lb)
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
The Grilled Cheese Pizza recipe is incredibly easy.
It contains simple ingredients that you should already have on hand.
Butter (melted), garlic powder, dried parsley flakes, Crescent Dough Sheet
Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, diced pepperoni
Switch up the cheese filling – try mozzarella, sharp Cheddar or American cheese!
Serve with marinara sauce for dipping, if desired.