How to make Air Fryer Apple Fritters
Skip the bakery, and make these easy Air Fryer Apple Fritters at home! Made with just five ingredients, including Pillsbury™ biscuits, these apple pie-stuffed treats make for a quick breakfast or easy dessert.
- Prep time : 20 min
- Ingredients : 5
- Servings : 10
- Total: 35 min
The Air Fryer Apple Fritters
recipe is incredibly easy. It contains simple ingredients that you should already have on hand. Sugar, ground cinnamon, chopped peeled apple (1 medium),
Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Southern Homestyle refrigerated Buttermilk biscuits,
- Cut two 8-inch rounds of cooking parchment paper. Place one round in bottom of air fryer basket. Spray with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. In another small bowl, mix chopped apple and 2 tablespoons of the cinnamon-sugar until well mixed.
- Separate dough into 5 biscuits; separate each biscuit into 2 layers. Press each into 4-inch round. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoonful of the apples into center of each round. Gently fold edges up and over filling; pinch to seal. Brush biscuits on all sides with 2 tablespoons of the melted butter.
- Place 5 of the biscuits, seam sides down, on parchment in air fryer basket. Spray both sides of the second parchment round with cooking spray. Top biscuits in basket with second parchment round, then top with remaining 5 biscuits.
- Set to 325°F; cook 8 minutes. Remove top parchment round; using tongs, carefully turn biscuits, and place in basket in single layer. Cook 4 to 6 minutes longer or until cooked through and apples are tender. Brush biscuits with remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter; roll in remaining cinnamon-sugar.
Our recipes do not call for preheating your air fryer. Just set the temperature, and start. Never preheat with parchment paper alone.
Take care to seal the dough completely around the filling before placing in the air fryer.
Serve warm fritters with ice cream for a simple-yet-special dessert.