No Bake Turtle Cheesecake Phyllo Cups
Looking for a bite-sized dessert to share with family and friends? These easy-to-serve No Bake Turtle Cheesecake Phyllo Cups with chocolate, caramel, and pecans will be a popular hit!
30 Mini fillo shells
|1hour 30mins||1hour 30mins|
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
- 8 ounces full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages (15 count each) Athens Mini Fillo Shells
- Caramel sauce and finely chopped pecans, for garnish
TURTLE cheesecake phyllo cups.
It contains simple ingredients that you should already have on hand.
heavy whipping cream cold, full-fat cream cheese, softened, granulated sugar
semisweet chocolate, melted, vanilla extract, (15 count each) Athens Mini Fillo Shells Caramel sauce and finely chopped pecans, for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl (with whisk attachment if using stand mixer), beat the heavy cream until it thickens and stiff peaks form, roughly 3-4 minutes (when you pull the beaters up, peaks will form and not fall over). Transfer to another bowl and keep cold in the refrigerator.
- In the same mixing bowl (no need to clean bowl - switch to paddle if using stand mixer), beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy, about 2-3 minutes. Beat in melted chocolate and vanilla. Scrape down the bowl.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until fully incorporated.
- Pipe the cheesecake filling into each fillo shell then top with caramel sauce and pecans. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Best served the same day as making.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @chocolate_org on Instagram and hashtag it #chocolateorgbaking