How to make NO Bake Oatmeal cookes?
No BAKE Cookies
This is the classic No Bake Cookies recipe that my family used to make growing up. They’re easy to make in about 15 minutes, and always taste so delicious.
|COOK TIME||PREP TIME||TOTAL TIME|
|10 min||5 min||15 min|
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk (any kind)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
Easy Haystack Cookies
The Haystack Cookies recipe is incredibly easy. It contains simple ingredients
that you should already have on hand. Butterscotch chips, Chocolate chips
Peanut butter, Chow mein noodles, Optional garnish: sprinkles
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or set out approximately 29 cupcake liners.
- In a 2.5 to 3 quart medium saucepan combine butter, sugar, cocoa, and milk.
- Set over medium heat, and cook stirring frequently until it reaches a full boil.
- Allow mixture to boil 60 seconds without stirring.
- Remove from heat, immediately add in vanilla, peanut butter and quick oats.
- Stir mixture until well combined then, using a medium (2 Tbsp) cookie scoop or two spoons drop mixture onto lined baking sheets or into cupcake liners.
- Allow to rest at room temperature until set, about 20 - 30 minutes (to speed up setting refrigerate).
- Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature.
NO BAKE COOKIE INGREDIENTS:
If you’d like to mix things up with this recipe, feel free to:
- Use a different nut/seed butter. Any nut or seed butters can be substituted
- for peanut butter in this recipe.
- Add coconut. Use 1/3 cup less of oats, and in their place, add in 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Add nuts. Feel free to add an extra 1/2 cup of your choice of nuts to the cookie batter.
- Add Oreos. For an ultra-decadent retro twist, feel free to add in 6 chopped up Oreos into the mix after stirring in the oats.