NO BAKE EASY BANANA PUDDING RECIPE
How to make an easy banana pudding with cream cheese, Cool Whip, and Nilla Wafers. Best no bake dessert, perfect for a crowd, quick and simple recipe!
- 5 bananas
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup whole milk
- 16 ounces vanilla wafers
- 2 cups whipped topping, optional
EASY BANANA PUDDING.
It contains simple ingredients that you should already have on hand.
5 bananas, 8 ounces cream cheese, 8 ounces Cool Whip, 1 cup powdered sugar
3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding, 1 cup whole milk,16 ounces vanilla wafers
2 cups whipped topping, optional
TIPS FOR HOW TO MAKE BANANA PUDDING
I'll walk you through the steps of how to mix up this no bake pudding. This recipe is so easy, you can make it in no time.
First let's mix it up…
- Smash the bananas and blend them with the already whipped cream cheese.
- Mix in a whole container of Cool Whip.
- Then add the powdered sugar and instant pudding mix.
- Finally, add the milk to the pudding mixture, mixing well.
HOW TO LAYER BANANA PUDDING
Now it's time to layer your vanilla wafer banana pudding.
- Add a bottom layer of vanilla wafers in the bottom of a large baking dish.
- Then add a layer of pudding on top of the cookies.
- Put another layer of vanilla wafers on top of the pudding.
- Then add a final layer of pudding.
LET'S TALK ABOUT CHOOSING WHICH BANANAS TO USE
In the case of homemade banana pudding, you really want your bananas to be perfectly fresh.
That means they're not green, but they're not overripe either, meaning no brown spots.
The fresher your bananas, the better flavor your pudding will have.