No bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
Last month, I made Cake Batter Fudge and everyone who tasted it went nuts. I obviously went nuts too because it was fudge. That tasted like straight-up cake batter.
Sweet, silky, NO-BAKE, and overflowing with sprinkles. It’s like, the best thing ever.
|Cook Time:||PREP TIME||
|0 mins||30 mins||4 hours|
Chocolate chip cookie dough fudge is super simple to make– you’ll love the swirls of cookie dough throughout!
- 1/3 cup (75g) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (50g) packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) half-and-half (or milk or cream)
- 1/2 cup (62g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
- 1/3 cup (67g) packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (75g) unsalted butter
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup (80ml) half-and-half (or milk or cream)
- 4–5 cups (480-600g) confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (90g) mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line 8×8 square baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- For the cookie dough: Combine butter and sugars in the bowl of a stand or handheld mixer. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Mix in vanilla, salt, and half-and-half. Add flour and mix until just combined. Do NOT overmix.
- To prepare the fudge base: Combine brown sugar, butter, salt, and half-and-half in a medium saucepan. Stir over medium-low heat until butter is melted and brown sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat. Slowly stir in powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, until mixture is smooth and sugar is incorporated throughout. Stir in vanilla. Add more confectioners’ sugar if desired. The more powdered sugar you add, the thicker, firmer, and sweeter the fudge will be. I used 5 cups.
- Add cookie dough to the fudge base and stir to combine. At this point, the mixture should have cooled to room temperature. If not, continue to stir until it is no longer warm to the touch. Fold in mini chocolate chips and spread fudge into prepared baking pan. Chill until set, about 3-4 hours. Cut into squares and enjoy!
- Make Ahead Instructions: Fudge will keep for 1 week stored in the refrigerator.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @chocolate_org on Instagram and hashtag it #chocolateorgbaking