HOW TO MAKENO-BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKES
|Cook Time:||PREP TIME||
|15 mins||15 mins|
You only need a few ingredients and either a hand mixer or a stand mixer to whip up these babies. Sounds pretty darn good, right?! For the “crust” I took a handful of Biscoff cookies (gingersnaps) and crushed them in a ziploc bag. No food processor needed. I tossed them in some melted butter and then pressed them into the bottom of 6 jars. You can use any kind of jar/glass/cup you want, I used a 7 oz.
- 18 round gingersnaps or Biscoff cookies, crushed*
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ c. heavy cream, divided
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- pinch ground cloves
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 (14 oz) can canned pumpkin puree, chilled
- In a small bowl combine cookie crumbs and melted butter, mix until evenly coated. Press into the bottom of 6 jars or glasses.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream with 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and the powdered sugar until stiff.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and salt and beat for 2 minutes. Using a spatula, fold in the pumpkin puree, then ¾ of the whipped cream.
- Scoop into a ziploc bag, cut the corner and pipe over the cookie base. Add the remaining whipped cream to a ziploc bag, cut the corner and pipe on top (I used a tip but you don't have to). Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon, nutmeg, white chocolate shavings or caramel.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours