How to make Reese’s™ Peanut Butter Cups™ Stuffed Chocolate Monkey Bread
We don’t want to tell you how to live your life, but we’ve heard that starting your day with dessert for breakfast is a total game changer. One bite of this candy-stuffed monkey bread, and we think you’ll agree.
- Prep time : 30 min
- Ingredients : 7
- Servings : 12
- Total: 1hr 30 min
recipe is incredibly easy. It contains simple ingredients that you should already
have on hand.
Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups™ minis, sugar, butter(melted), semisweet chocolate chips, creamy peanut butter
- Heat oven to 350°F. Generously spray 10- or 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with baking spray with flour, or grease pan with shortening and lightly flour.
- Unroll 1 can of dough into 1 large rectangle. Cut rectangle into 6 rows by 3 rows, to make 18 pieces. Place 1 candy, top side down, on center of dough piece. Fold dough over candy (do not stretch dough), and gently pinch to seal around candy; roll into a ball. Repeat with second can of dough.
- In small bowl, place sugar. Roll dough balls in sugar until coated. Place sugar-coated dough balls in pan. Sprinkle any remaining sugar over dough. Pour melted butter on top.
- Bake 28 to 33 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds; stir until smooth. Spoon into 1-quart resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut small opening from 1 corner of bag. Drizzle melted chocolate over top of monkey bread. In another small microwavable bowl, microwave peanut butter uncovered on High 10 to 30 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Spoon into 1-quart resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut small opening from 1 corner of bag. Drizzle melted peanut butter over top of chocolate. Garnish with halved candies. Pull apart to serve.
For best results, work with 1 crescent dough sheet at a time, and keep second can refrigerated until you use it. Warm dough might get sticky and be hard to handle.
Short of time? Drizzle melted chocolate and peanut butter with a fork over top of bread.