HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE TART (GLUTEN FREE, PALEO + VEGAN)
This No-Bake Raspberry Chocolate Tart comes together in just ten minutes! The no-bake chocolate crust is filled with vegan chocolate ganache and topped with fresh raspberries for a decadent, guilt-free treat.
|Cook Time:||PREP TIME||
|2 mins||12 mins||12 hours|
For the crust
- 1½ cups (144g) almond flour
- ¼ cup (21g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ to ¾ cup (50g) coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon (20g) pure maple syrup
- Pinch of kosher salt
For the crust:
- ½ cup (114g) canned full-fat coconut milk
- 6 oz. (170g) bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- ¼ cup (80g) raspberry preserves (100% fruit)
- 2 cups (240g) fresh raspberries
RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE TART
The RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE TART recipe is incredibly easy.
It contains simple ingredients that you should already have on hand.
almond flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, coconut oil melted, pure maple syrup Pinch of kosher salt, canned full-fat coconut milk, bittersweet chocolate finely chopped, fresh raspberries
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pan with a removable bottom with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the crust and stir together. Press evenly into the prepared tart pan; set aside.
- Place finely chopped chocolate in a large bowl. In a small saucepan, bring coconut milk just to a boil. Pour hot coconut milk over chocolate and let stand 1 minute, then stir until smooth and creamy. Stir in raspberry preserves. Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- Garnish the top with raspberries.
- Place tart in the refrigerator to set and cool completely, about 1-2 hours. Slice and serve.
- Store all leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
This tart was gone SO quickly in my house. Like, record breaking quick, because it was so darn good and the fruit added just the amount of freshness needed to be able to devour a slice.
This tart is the perfect quick treat to enjoy at the end of your day, but it’s gorgeous enough to serve at any summer gathering you have. It’s a dessert that’s sure to please! Enjoy :)