How to make No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Mousse Cups
This sweet lemon cheesecake mousse is a decadent dessert that is so easy to make! Made with fresh lemon curd and resting on a bed of graham crackers, these cheesecake mousse cups are a refreshing treat to enjoy all summer long.
|Cook Time:||PREP TIME||
|10 mins||10 mins|
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream or non-dairy whip topping
- 1 cup lemon pie filling
- 12 ounces unwhipped cream cheese (or tofutti cream cheese)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- a few drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 cup powdered sugar
for graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip the cream until stiff.
- Remove from the mixer and set aside. (No need to wash the bowl before continuing.) Add the lemon pie filling and cream cheese to the mixer and beat until smooth. Add the vanilla extract, food coloring (if using) and powdered sugar and beat until combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, add the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, slowly (do it in batches), until its fully incorporated. Set aside.
- To make the crumbs, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter or margarine.
To assemble the cups:
- Place a small amount of the crumbs on the bottom of a cup. Pipe the mousse over the crumbs to fill the cup, then add more crumbs on top.
- Serve chilled.