How to make No-bake Cookies and Cream
Dips and chips are a classic combination and sure crowd pleaser for any party or gathering. In fact, we have recipes for baked bean dip, taco dip, healthy edamame dip, and even salmon crème fraîche dip, if you're feeling fancy. But who said dips have to be savory? This sweet cookies and cream dip requires no baking and is easy to whip up.
|COOK TIME||PREP TIME||TOTAL TIME|
|0 min||10 min||10 min|
- 15 Oreos
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Easy cookies and cream
The cookies and cream recipe is incredibly easy. It contains simple ingredients that you should already have on hand. Oreos, cream cheese, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, brown sugar
- Crush Oreos until coarse.
- Using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and butter on medium-high until fluffy and combined. Then add whipped cream and mix on low.
- Add powdered sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.
- Fold in crushed Oreos by hand with a spatula or spoon.
Altogether, it's one of the simplest party dishes I've ever made. Whether you're headed to a gathering or hosting a get-together, this dip will surely bring everyone back to good times.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @chocolate_org on Instagram and hashtag it #chocolateorgbaking