HOW TO MAKE NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKES
Today I’m back in the IBC kitchen to show you how to make a beautiful and
delicious dessert that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day or any occasion.
makes 6 single serving cheesecakes
Here's what you will need:
1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
1/8 cup sugar
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 blocks (16 ounces total) cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup raspberry jam
Fresh raspberries, whipping cream, and heart chocolates to garnish
Easy CHOCOLATE scotcheroos
The CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE recipe is incredibly easy.
It contains simple ingredients that you should already have on hand.
chocolate graham cracker crumbs, sugar, unsalted butter, cream cheese, whole milk vanilla extract, salt, heavy whipping cream, raspberry jam, Fresh raspberries,
whipping cream,heart chocolates to garnish
- In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs* with the sugar and melted butter until combined. Divide the mixture into six small dishes (about 4 inches in diameter and 2 inches deep). Press into an even layer with your fingers or a spatula. Place in the refrigerator while preparing the cheesecake.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese on high until smooth and creamy. Add the sugar, milk, vanilla, and salt. Beat again until smooth and combined. Transfer the cream cheese mixture into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk (in a new or cleaned bowl) beat the heavy whipping cream on low for about 45 seconds. Increase the speed to medium and continue beating for another 45 seconds. Increase the speed to high and but until stiff peaks form.
- With a spatula, stir about one-third of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and fold it in until completely combined. Add the remaining whipped cream and fold until fully combined.
- Using a spatula or piping bag, divide the cream cheese mixture evenly over the six prepared crusts. Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Finally, in a microwave safe bowl, add the jam and 1 tablespoon of water. Heat for about 30 seconds to make the jam liquid. (Heat for an additional 15 seconds, if needed). Stir to combine. Allow the jam to cool slightly, then drop small amounts of jam on top of each cheesecake. Use a skewer or toothpick to drag the jam through the top of the cheesecake to make swirls.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake about 1 hour until firm or up to 1 day. (Cover with plastic wrap if refrigerating for longer than 1 hour.)
- *Use a blender or food processor to crumble whole chocolate graham crackers to create fine crumbs for best results.