HOW TO MAKE HONEY GOAT CHEESE AND RASPBERRY PHYLLO CUPS
These Honey Goat Cheese and Raspberry Phyllo Cups are perfectly portioned and couldn’t be easier to make! A delicious, no-fuss dessert that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day!
- Prep time : 15min
- Yield : 15
- Total: 15 Min
15 mini phyllo shells
- 4 ounces om temperature
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- 15 raspberries
- Chopped unsalted pistachios and honey for garnish
HONEY GOAT CHEESE AND RASPBERRY PHYLLO CUPS
The HONEY GOAT CHEESE AND RASPBERRY PHYLLO CUPS
recipe is incredibly easy. It contains simple ingredients that you should already have on hand. Mini phyllo shells, goat cheese, lain non-fat Greek yogurt, honey, vanilla extract almond extract (optional), Pinch of salt, raspberries, Chopped unsalted pistachios and honey for garnish
- Use a whisk or an electric mixer to whisk together the goat cheese, yogurt, honey, extract(s) and salt until smooth.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the prepared phyllo shells. Place a raspberry on top of each one and garnish with chopped pistachio and a drizzle of honey. Serve immediately.
MORE PHYLLO CUP DESSERTS