How to make Easy Mini Monkey Breads
Try this fun and easy Mini Monkey Bread recipe out on your family.
It’s sure to become a favorite.
- Prep time : 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Servings : 8
- Total: 20 min
- 2 10.2 oz. Can Biscuit Dough (10 biscuits)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Instant Banana Pudding
- 8 Tbsp. Melted Butter (unsalted)
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt (*If using unsalted butter)
The Easy Mini Monkey Breads
Recipe is incredibly easy. It contains simple ingredients that you should already have on hand. Can Biscuit Dough, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Instant Banana Pudding, Melted Butter Salt (*If using unsalted butter)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 8 regular-size muffin cups with shortening or cooking spray. Set icing aside.
- Cut individual biscuits into at least 6 bite sized pieces.
- Mix cinnamon, sugar, pudding and salt in a bowl.
- Add all 9 pieces to a lined muffin tin and press down firmly.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. Serve warm.
- Optional** Brush the tops of your banana breads with remaining butter and place banana slices on top before serving!
- Meanwhile, transfer icing to small microwavable measuring cup. Microwave uncovered on High 6 to 8 seconds or until melted. Drizzle over monkey breads.
Expert TipsFor a cute presentation, stack the mini monkey breads in a pyramid, and
drizzle the icing over the whole stack.
For extra flair, stir a few drops of food color into the icing before drizzling.