How to make Caramel-Apple Cheesecake
Try glorious Caramel-Apple Cheesecake that combines an apple pie and a cheesecake with a caramel sauce. Give our Caramel-Apple Cheesecake a try.
|Cook Time:||PREP TIME||
|5Hr 45mins||20 mins||6Hr 5 mins|
- 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 eggs
- 3/4 Gala apples, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 3-3/4 KRAFT Caramels
- 1/4 Tbsp. water
Let's Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Mix 2 Tbsp. sugar and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon; reserve for later use. Beat cream cheese with remaining sugar and cinnamon with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Toss apples with reserved sugar mixture; spoon over cheesecake batter.
- Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Microwave caramels and water in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until sauce is smooth when stirred. Drizzle over cheesecake.
Enjoy the classic pairing of caramel and apple in this irresistible special-occasion cheesecake.
Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.
Use Room Temperature Ingredients
When making cheesecakes, bring the eggs and cream cheese to room temperature before using. This will allow for easier blending with the other ingredients. To bring to room temperature, remove the ingredients from the refrigerator about 30 min. before using.