How to make Apple Pie Cups
These easy apple pie cups are perfect in every way! Whether you’re looking for a quick dessert to please a crowd or a fun baking activity to do with little ones, these 2-ingredient treats are a great go-to recipe.
2-Ingredient Apple Pie Cups
The Apple Pie Cups recipe is incredibly easy.
It contains simple ingredients that you should already have on hand. Pillsbury Orange Rolls, Cinnabon Cinnamon, Orange Icing, Comstock More Fruit Pie Filling & Topping, Apple
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Set icing aside. Separate dough into 8 rolls. Press into and up sides of muffin cups.
Spoon 2 generous tablespoons pie filling into each dough-lined cup.
Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown; cool in pan 5 minutes.
Transfer icing to small microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on Low (10%) 8 to 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Place rolls on serving plate; spoon icing over rolls. Serve warm.
- Use a nonstick muffin pan for easiest removal.
- Use leftover apple pie filling as a topping over vanilla ice cream.
- Make sure to use a nonstick muffin tin for easy pie cup removal.
- If you have leftover apple pie filling, you can use it as an ice cream topping, or mix with prepared quick oats for a sweet twist on breakfast.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on the finished pie cups for extra flavor.
Did you make this recipe?
mini quiche that make a meal.