How to make 3-Ingredient Oreo Stuffed Cinnamon Rolls
Though we love Pillsbury™ Grands!™ cinnamon rolls on their own, we just couldn’t resist stuffing them with crushed Oreo™ cookies and coating them in a cream cheese icing for an irresistible treat that is kind of outrageous (in the very best way). Is it breakfast or dessert? You decide!
- Prep time : 15 min
- Ingredients : 3
- Servings : 8
- Total: 40 min
- 1 can (17.5 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Oreo cookies (about 13 cookies) SAVE $
- 2 oz (from 8-oz package) cream cheese, softened
3-Ingredient Oreo™ Stuffed Cinnamon Rolls
The Oreo™ Stuffed Cinnamon Rolls recipe is incredibly easy.
It contains simple ingredients that you should already have on hand.
Pillsbury™ Grands!™ cinnamon rolls with icing, chopped Oreo cookies, cream cheese
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
Separate dough into 5 rolls; reserve icing. Unroll each cinnamon roll. Press 1/4 cup of the chopped cookies onto each dough strip, and roll back into spiral. If necessary, replace any cookies that may fall out while rolling up. Place rolls in pan.
Bake 17 to 21 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
In small bowl, beat icing (from cinnamon roll can) and cream cheese with spoon or electric mixer on medium speed until no lumps remain. Spread icing mixture on top of warm cinnamon rolls; garnish with remaining 1/4 cup chopped cookies. Serve warm.
- Oreo™ cookies are sold in a variety of flavors. Try switching out your favorite flavor to find your next favorite combination.
- Turn this into a dessert sundae by topping the warm cinnamon roll with a scoop of vanilla or cookies and cream ice cream!