Easy Rice-Cooker Fluffy Cheese Cake
HOW TO MAKE EASY RICE COOKER Fluffy CHEESECAKE
How To Make Easy Rice Cooker Japanese Cheesecake – Your rice cooker is not only for cooking rice. Learn how to easily make cheesecake using a rice cooker and family voted that this rice cooker cheesecake is LEGIT!
|Cook Time||PREP TIME||Total Time:|
|70 mins||30 mins||1 hours 40 minutes|
Ingredients (for 6 servings)
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup pancake mix
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- butter, melted / powdered sugar
Easy Rice-Cooker Fluffy Cheese Cake Ingredients
The fluffy cheesecake recipe is incredibly easy. It contains simple ingredients
that you should already have on hand. cream cheese , sugar, powdered sugar
eggs, egg whites, pancake mix , heavy cream, butter, melted
Make sure you use large enough mixing bowl
It’s a little thing, but it helps you get the job done better when you fold the
meringue into the batter later
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, egg yolk, and pancake mix, whisk using a hand mixer until fully combined.
- Add heavy cream in two parts, whisking well in between.
Let eggs come to room temperature
The whites are used to make meringue. Room temperature whites are easier to
whip at room temperature
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg whites until firm peaks form, then add granulated sugar in three parts, whisking well in between.
- Gently fold egg whites into pancake mixture in three parts and stir until fully incorporated.
Tap to release air
Once you pour the batter into the rice cooker inner pot, tap the bottom gently
on the countertop to release air bubbles. Too many bubbles will cause too many
air holes in your cake
- Grease rice cooker bowl with melted butter and add cheese cake mixture. Cook for 70 minutes.
- Once cooked turn the cake out onto a plate, sprinkle with powdered sugar.