Air Fryer Bacon and Egg Breakfast Biscuit
Trust us—you're going to love these air fryer breakfast biscuit bombs! Prepped with just five ingredients, including crisp bacon and melty cheese, these stuffed biscuits are made quick and easy in the air fryer for a satisfying on-the-go breakfast.
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces SAVE $
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10.2 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Southern Homestyle refrigerated Buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 2 oz sharp cheddar cheese, cut into ten 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
Cut two 8-inch rounds of cooking parchment paper. Place one round in bottom of air fryer basket. Spray with cooking spray.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove from pan; place on paper towel. Carefully wipe skillet with paper towel. Add butter to skillet; melt over medium heat. Add 2 beaten eggs and pepper to skillet; cook until eggs are thickened but still moist, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in bacon. Cool 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, separate dough into 5 biscuits; separate each biscuit into 2 layers. Press each into 4-inch round. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoonful egg mixture onto center of each round. Top with one piece of the cheese. Gently fold edges up and over filling; pinch to seal. In small bowl, beat remaining egg and water. Brush biscuits on all sides with egg wash.
Place 5 of the biscuit bombs, seam sides down, on parchment in air fryer basket. Spray both sides of second parchment round with cooking spray. Top biscuit bombs in basket with second parchment round, then top with remaining 5 biscuit bombs.
Set to 325°F; cook 8 minutes. Remove top parchment round; using tongs, carefully turn biscuits, and place in basket in single layer. Cook 4 to 6 minutes longer or until cooked through (at least 165°F).
- Air fryer temperature control settings vary according to brand and model. If your air fryer does not have the exact temperature setting called for in the recipe, consult your manual for suggested temperature settings.
- Our recipes do not call for preheating your air fryer. Just set the temperature, and start. Never preheat with parchment paper alone.
- Swap the cheese for another variety, such as pepper Jack.
id you make this recipe?
mini quiche that make a meal.