How to make Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip with Pie Crust Dippers
We love traditional pumpkin pie, but we REALLY love this Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip with Pie Crust Dippers. This fun and easy twist on a classic fall dessert combines all the flavors of pumpkin cheesecake in an unbelievably creamy spread that tastes even better with spiced pie crust pieces for dipping. Serve this at your next fall gathering as a new crowd favorite.
- Prep time : 25 min
- Ingredients : 9
- Servings : 12
- Total: 1hr 5 min
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip with Pie Crust Dippers
The Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip with Pie Crust Dippers recipe is incredibly easy. It contains simple ingredients that you should already have on hand. Cream cheese, 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix), powdered sugar,pumpkin pie spice, 1 teaspoon vanilla, granulated sugar, pumpkin pie spice, granulated sugar, butter(melted), Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts,softened as directed on box
- Heat oven to 425°F. In small bowl, mix granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- Unroll pie crusts on work surface; roll first crust into 12-inch round. Using 3-inch pumpkin or desired shape cookie cutter, cut about 18 pumpkins from crust, rerolling scraps as needed. Repeat rolling and cutting with second crust.
- Place pumpkins 1 inch apart on large ungreased cookie sheets. Brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with sugar-pumpkin spice mixture.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat Dip ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Serve with pie crust pumpkins. Cover and refrigerate any remaining dip.
EXPERT TIPSHave the kids help cut out the pie crust dippers for this recipe. You can use any cookie cutter shapes you have on hand.
Store pie crust dippers in airtight container at room temperature up to one week, or freeze up to one month.
You can make this dip up to 24 hours ahead. Stir before serving.
To freeze leftover pumpkin, transfer to a food-safe resealable plastic storage bag; freeze up to one month. Thaw in refrigerator overnight; stir before using.
Refrigerate any leftover pumpkin cheesecake dip in an airtight container up to two days.