How to make Easy Turtle Cookies
Make the easiest turtle cookies with only 3 ingredients!
- Prep time : 5 min
- Ingredients : 3
- Servings : 24
- Total: 30 min
- 1 package (16 oz) Pillsbury™ Ready to Bake!® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 24 turtle candies
- Coarse sea salt
The Easy Turtle Cookies
recipe is incredibly easy. It contains simple ingredients that you should already have on hand. Pillsbury™ Ready to Bake!® refrigerated sugar cookies, turtle candies, Coarse sea salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper.
- Place cookie dough rounds 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Gently push 1 turtle candy on top of each warm cookie; sprinkle with a little salt. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
For extra chocolate, substitute chocolate chip cookie dough.
Lightly spray baking sheets with cooking spray before lining to keep parchment paper in place.