How to make Cookie Dough Bites
These tiny bites are the perfect size for snacking and come together with just a few ingredients.
- Prep time : 25 min
- Ingredients : 15
- Servings : 60
- Total: 25 min
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated peanut butter cookies SAVE $
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
recipe is incredibly easy. It contains simple ingredients that you should already
have on hand. Pillsbury™ refrigerated peanut butter cookies, cream cheese, packed brown sugar honey, miniature chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Shape cookie dough into 60 (1/2-inch) balls. Place 30 balls on each of 2 ungreased large cookie sheets. Flatten each ball slightly.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until cookies are golden brown on edges. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix cream cheese, brown sugar and honey until well combined. Stir in miniature chocolate chips. Spoon cream cheese mixture on cookies. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.