How to make Carrot Cake Cookie Bars
This easy-yet-indulgent twist on carrot cake is a great make-ahead treat!
- 1 box (15.25 oz) carrot cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Ready to Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies
Carrot Cake Cookie Bars
The Carrot Cake Cookie Bars recipe is incredibly easy. It contains simple ingredients that you should already have on hand. carrot cake mix, butter(melted), eggs, cream cheese, sugar, Pillsbury Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
In medium bowl, beat together cake mix, butter and 1 of the eggs. Press evenly in bottom of pan.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese, remaining 2 eggs and sugar with electric mixer on high speed, 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Spread evenly over cake mixture.
Crumble cookie dough over cream cheese mixture.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until set and golden brown. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours until well chilled. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
- If you want to make this treat even more decadent, it is fantastic with a drizzle of caramel topping on top.
- For even more classic carrot cake flavor, add walnuts to the top of the cake batter before topping with your cream cheese mixture.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @chocoalte_org on Instagram and hashtag it #chocolateorgbaking
mini quiche that make a meal.