Already a Vendor? Click here to Sign In
WHY BECOME A SELLER ON Chocolate.org?
No Startup Fees
There is no fee to list your products on our site!
Sell Your Chocolate
Your products will be available to thousands of visitors on a daily basis
We handle customer service, giving you more time to focus
Build Your Brand
Grow your online presence! We create an online storefront for each seller
We will actively promote your products through dozens of advertising channels
You are in control of all your product prices and promotions on Chocolate.org
We pay for all shipping costs and let you manage your carrier options & cost of packaging
No Strings Attached
Chocolate.org has no long-term agreements: You may close your account at any time.
- 1. Add Product Listings - Use our vendor portal to add photos descriptions and more
- 2. Order Details Sent to Seller - You are provided with order details and a ready-to-use shipping label billed to Chocolate.org
- 3. Seller Ships Products - You prepare, package and ship products according to schedule via UPS or USPS
- 4. Delivery Confirmed - We will handle customer service until products are successfully delivered
- 5. Paying Sellers - Payment is sent from Chocolate.org to sellers via PayPal
What do chocolate shops need in order to sell on Chocolate.org?
» Quality Products: chocolate, candy, nuts, or baked goods
» Experience with packaging and shipping directly to consumers
» An active email address
» A shipping location in the United States
» Daily access to UPS and USPS
» A Paypal account
Grow your business and become a seller!
It's free to apply! If you're approved, you will receive a welcome email with your login credentials and you’ll be ready to use your account.