Le Ahmadato De Saade
- 40 spoons of Sugar
- 3 cups of cocoa
- 9 cups of milk
- 200g of butter
- 8 papers of Gelatin
- 1 cups of Sesame Paste (optional)
1. In a bowl we add The sesame paste.
2. Then, we add the milk and 20 spoons of sugar.
3. We heat the mix for 2 mins.
4. In a pan, we add the 20 spoons of sugar.
5. We add the butter.
6. We heat the pan until it gets gold.
7. In the bowl, we add the cocoa and the Gelatin.
8. We put the bowl's content to the mulds.
9. We put the mulds in the oven.
10. When done, we add the caramel on the bars.
11. Bon Apetit!
Serving Size : 12 bars
Number of Servings : 12